If you're looking to make huge improvements in your life, it doesn't matter what you do every once in a while its what you do everyday that makes the difference and sometimes the simplest nudges and behaviour are all it takes to make radical changes in your future.
Here are 10 smallest changes that you can make in your life that can lead to the greatest impact on your well-being, health, relationships, mental health as well as your work.
Some of these things take less than 10 seconds to do but if you do them every day you'll see a compound effect in your return. Let's get into it – here's the list.
1. When you set your alarm before bed, put it on the other side of the bedroom.
2. Add one personal item to your work to-do list each day.
3. Keep a Praise folder in your email inbox.
4. Carry a water bottle with you everywhere you go.
5. Don't go to sleep angry at the people you care about.
6. Invest in quality, non-processed, organic food.
7. Limit the junk food you bring into your house.
8. Leave your phone on silent and upside down at all times.
9. Write out a physical to-do list before you go to bed.
10. Take at least ten minutes each day to be still.
Which one do you want to work on next?