We know you've heard about the 5 love languages; quality time, physical touch, words of affirmation, acts of service and gift giving. But, did you also know that there are some secrets behind them as well.
Here's what we gathered. Check them out.
1. If they find it hard to talk about their emotions and feelings, their primary love language is probably physical touch
2. If they aren't always physically affectionate or touchy, then their primary love language is words of affirmation
3. Most people like gifts, it's just about the context behind when they receive it and how they get to open and experience it
4. If they struggle allowing you to do things for them, they most likely have a desire to be loved through acts of service
5. Most people whose primary love language is words of affirmation generally grew up in a home where they were spoken down to often
So, now when someone tells you their love language, I guess it sorta makes sense?