Bye-bye InstaX & Dispo!
Paper Shoot, the digital LOMO camera is your next best thing!. If you vibe with aesthetic old-school gadget, this one's for you.
ICYMI, in 2013, the Taiwanese company, Paper Shoot went viral with its 1st sustainable digital camera made from heavy stone paper!
Stone paper is made from 100% recycled paper, petroleum-free resins & natural pigments. Meaning, Mother Nature approved!
The product does more than put fun & creativity into your vintage shots. You'll get to stay fashionable & connected to nature while capturing sweet moments with friends & family.
One cons: There's no photo preview & review function! You'll need to upload your SD card onto your PC for that.
Check out the specs:
- 13-megapixels sensor, with a 22mm F2.0 lens
- Comes with time lapse & video recorder in MOV
- Runs on 2 rechargeable AAA batteries
- Supports SD & WiFi SD card up to 32GB (not included)
- Capacity: 300 shots in JPG
- 4 built-in filters: classic, B & W, sepia & blue
- Durable & water resistant
- Easy DIY assembly
- Assorted designs: CROZ, Wood, Old LOMO, Vintage, Stone Pattern, Circulation, Leather, Fantastic Fern, Steampunk, Summer Bloom, Retro, I See You, Butts & Zen.
OR, show off your designer side with a 'paint-your-own' DIY Pure White Camera.
Make sure to get equally adorable casings
, custom-made from walnut, rosewood, teak, cork, leather etc.
Bonus: Just slide the camera into your pocket like a piece of paper when you're on-the-go. It's only as small as a cassette tape!
It's really simple & straightforward to use with no flashy functions.
Learn how to use Paper Shoot + other FAQs here
or visit these stores
in KL, Penang & Langkawi to get yours!
Price from as low as RM150 on sale.
DC: Do check with stores first as products might be out of stock during the Covid-19 pandemic.