One of the best series just dropped on Netflix, and clearly we're obsessed.
The Addams Family's Wednesday goes to school, and the 8-pack episode of dark comedy, murder and mayhem is an everyday mood.
From stellar performances by Jenna Ortega herself, and so many others in the cast, we rallied some of her best lines on the show, you just have to check it out.
In no particular order, scroll below!
1. When I look at you, the following emojis come to mind: rope, shovel, hole.
2. She's been smothering me with hospitality. I hope to return the favor, in her sleep.
3. You know the old saying: never bring a knife to a sword fight, unless it's concealed.
4. Someone who crochets for a hobby isn't a worthy adversary.
5. Emotions are a gateway trait. They lead to feelings, which triggers tears. I don't do tears.
6. It's amateurs like you who give kidnapping a bad name.
7. Use the words 'little' and 'girl' to address me again and I can't guarantee your safety.
8. If he breaks your heart, I'll nail gun his.
9. It's not my fault I can't interpret your emotional morse code.
10. if you hear me screaming bloody murder, there's a good chance I'm just enjoying myself.
11. I don't hold seances very often. I can barely tolerate the living, why would I want to commune with the dead?
12. I don't bury hatchets, I sharpen them.
13. I'm not sure whose twisted idea it was to put hundreds of adolescents in underfunded schools run by people whose dreams were crushed years ago, but I admire the sadism.
14. I find social media to be a soul sucking void of meaningless affirmation.
15. "I know I'm stubborn, single-minded and obsessive. But those are all traits of great writers. Yes, and serial killers."
16. Sometimes I act like I don't care if people like me. Deep down, I secretly enjoy it.
17. I don't believe in heaven or hell. But I do believe in revenge. I usually serve it warm with a side of pain.
18. Enjoy your solitude, Wednesday (Enid). It's not solitude if you're still here (Wednesday).
19. I almost killed you (Wednesday). I survived (Tyler). Beginners luck (Wednesday).
20. There's nothing quite like the feeling of being proven right.
21. You're kinda...kooky (Tyler). I prefer spooky (Wednesday).
22. I could eat Girl Scouts for breakfast. Actually I have an uncle who went to prison for that.
23. Drip is for people who hate themselves and know their lives have no real purpose or meaning.
24. Sartre said, 'Hell is other people.' He was my first crush.
25. I'm not interested in participating in tribal adolescent clichés.
26. Wednesday is allergic to color (Morticia). What happens? (Enid) I break out in hives and then the flesh peels off my bones (Wednesday).
27. I do like stabbing. The social part, not so much.
28. For the record I don't believe that I'm better than everyone else, just that I'm better than you.
29. They couldn't even spring for real pigs blood. It's only paint.
30. I haven't always been against birthdays. Each one reminds me I'm a year closer to deaths cold embrace.
31. Every day is all about me.
32. I don't need your help or your pity. I already have a mother and a therapist. That's enough torture, even for me.
33. I enjoy funerals. I've been crashing them since I was old enough to read the obituary section.
34. Then why haven't I hurt you? (Xavier) Because for some reason I cannot fathom or indulge, you seem to like me (Wednesday).
35. Of course the first boy I kiss would turn out to be a psychotic, serial killing monster. I guess I have a type.
36. Just some light torture. Don't worry, I wont leave a mark.
37. Anytime I grow nauseous at the sight of a rainbow or hear a pop song that makes my ears bleed, I'll think of you.
38. Is your spectral vision impaired? I'm dying.