More than 7 years ago, one of the best shows TV has ever seen was released, and honestly, we haven't been able to move on ever since.
Just to take down a walk down memory lane, here are 7 unknown facts about it.
Check it out.
1. Phoebe Waller-Bridge acted In it, wrote it and created the series
2. The title of the show refers to more than just the main character -- it was nickname given to Phoebe by her family. She was to show someone who was put together on the outside but so far from it on the inside
3. The fourth wall breaks are not just for comedy -- it was the main character's escapism from her suppressed grief and troubled reality
4. The hot priest was written specifically for Andrew Scott -- if he turned it down, there wouldn't have been a season 2
5. The initial idea for the show was actually a challenge by a friend where Phoebe was given the task of creating a sketch for 10-min section in a stand-up storytelling night
6. Fleabag had an alternate ending -- but Phoebe never reveals it
True cinema, be sure to catch all 12 episodes of Fleabag on Amazon Prime.