If you‘re one of those calorie-conscious peeps who can‘t seem to stop yourself from enjoying a cup of Starbucks or two, here are a few tricks on how to cut down on calories when ordering Starbucks:
• Skip the whipped cream
• You can do without the toppings
• Opt for plant-based milk
• If available, ask for sugar-free syrup
• Order the smaller sized cup
That being said, here are some of the famous Starbucks drinks that you can enjoy sans the guilt as none of them surpass the 100 calorie mark! You're welcome.
1. Cold Brew With Cold Foam | 35 Calories
2. Cold Foam Iced Cappucino | 100 Calories
3. Mocha Frappuccino | 74 Calories
4. Matcha Green Tea Latte With Almond Milk | 73 Calories
5. Latte Macchiato With Skimmed Milk | 79 Calories
Counting calories on the regular is good if you're trying to be more aware of your relationship with food, but please remember not to overdo it. enjoy your food. A cheat day once in a while won't do you any harm, cheers!