The secret to smelling good isn't always in the price tags. Sometimes wearing a good quality body mist could get you just as much compliment as a high-end perfume.
Aside from its affordability aspect, one tends to look down on body mists for their general lack of intensity that an Eau De Parfum typically has, but make no mistake: some of them are perfectly capable of leaving long-lasting impressions, and are perfect dupes to some of the highly favored high-end perfumes!
Let's look at those dupes, shall we?
1. If you're into Flowerbomb by Viktor & Rolf, you'll like this:
2. If you're into Baccarat Rouge 540 by Maison Francis Kurkdjian, you'll like this:
3. If you're into Stars by Jimmy Choo, you'll like this:
4. If you're into Cloud by Ariana Grande, you'll like this:
5. If you're into Girl of Now by Elie Saab, you'll like this:
6. If you're into Libre by YSL, you'll like this:
Body Mists or EDP?
It all depends on the occasion. If it's an important event, it certainly wouldn't hurt to spoil yourself with some self-indulging perfume purchase. However, for day-to-day use, you'll be surprised at how much a compliment magnet body mists could be.
Which one do you prefer? Come talk to us in the comment section!
Idea by: @jusspaigeme on TikTok