Man In Sabah Horrified After Finding Used Band-Aids In His Rice Noodles, Restaurant Manager Says "It's Not That Serious!"

×

SEARCH FOR

Input your search keywords and press Enter.

Trending

Man In Sabah Horrified After Finding Used Band-Aids In His Rice Noodles, Restaurant Manager Says "It's Not That Serious!"

2 Weeks ago
By Ayunie

A recent dining experience turned into a stomach-churning ordeal for a man on Facebook, Shawn Cgy, who took his parents-in-law out for lunch at a local restaurant in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah.


What was meant to be a pleasant meal ended with disgust and concern after a piece of tape, thinner than the barbecued pork they ordered, was discovered in their food.


Shawn Cgy recounted the incident on his Facebook account, warning others to be vigilant when dining out. According to his post, he ordered boiled rice noodles and barbecued pork for his parents-in-law. However, as his father-in-law was eating his meal, he unwittingly picked up a piece of band-aid in his soup.


https://image.goody25.com/images/catalog/59661/20240403_17121356695381_mobile.jpeg


https://image.goody25.com/images/catalog/59661/20240403_17121356977851_mobile.jpeg

The revelation shocked everyone at the table, prompting them to call the attention of the restaurant's management. Instead of an immediate apology, they were directed to investigate the matter themselves. It was later revealed that an employee's tape had inadvertently fallen into the dish during food preparation.


Despite concerns about the potential health risks associated with consuming tape contaminated with bacteria, the restaurant owner's response was dismissive. Refusing to acknowledge the severity of the situation, she casually remarked that it wasn't a significant issue and that she couldn't possibly be monitoring her workers and managing the restaurant at the same time.



Following the disturbing encounter, Shawn Cgy took to social media, tagging the Sabah Health Department in his post. Netizens expressed outrage over the incident, condemning the restaurant owner's lackadaisical attitude towards hygiene and safety protocols. Many urged Shawn Cgy to file a formal complaint with the health department to address the matter appropriately.


What do you think of this gross incident? Comment below.


Source: Sin Chew Daily

KOTA kinabalu restaurant band-aid rice noodles hygiene


Ayunie

Matcha-fueled Aries reporting for duty.

Report

Trending


"Allah Or All In?" Hotel In Perlis Gains Attention Over Alleged Logo Resemblance To The Arabic Word "Allah", State Mufti Says "Nonsense"

Trending   6 Days ago

WATCH: "Stop Being Reckless On The Road!!" Honda City & Proton Waja Engage In ‘Tailgate War’ Leading Up To Accident On The Highway

Travel   6 Days ago

Fatal BMW Electric Vehicle Accident Claims Life Of 19-Year-Old Malaysian Teen, Leaves Friend Injured

Trending   1 Day ago