You can use quotes to help guide your decisions in life, work and love.
Our brains are wired to find things we’re looking for – if you’re always cynical or waiting for things to go wrong, then your life will reflect that. On the other hand, having a positive outlook on life will bring you joy and provide you with inspiration when you least expect it.
Of course, there are times when it’s difficult to feel cheery or positive – life can be difficult. If you’re having trouble seeing the cup as half full instead of half empty, reading some positive quotes about life can help you snap out of your funk. Here are some inspirational life quotes to help you see the amazing potential that life has to offer.
2. When people tell you you’ve changed, it’s only because you stopped acting the way they want you to act.
3. Let go of the negativity and focus on the good.
4. Never hope for it more than you work for it.
5. You have to take the bad with the good.
6. Believe there is good in the world.
8. Haters are just jealous of you, always remember that.
9. Whatever makes my heart feel good, that’s what I’m chasing.
10. You are not created for everyone to like you. Just be yourself and all the right ones will.
11. Try a little harder to be a little better.
12. Today wherever you go, carry the intention of peace, love and harmony in your heart.
14. It is not how we make mistakes that define us, it’s how we correct them that defines us.
15. Don’t stop until you’re proud.
16. Your only limit is you.
17. It’s ok if you fall down and lose your spark. Just make sure that when you get back up, you rise as the whole damn fire.
18. You MUST tell yourself: ‘No matter how hard it is, or how hard it gets, I’m going to make it.’
19. Stop trying to calm the storm. Call yourself, the storm will pass.
21. God would not have put a dream in your heart if he had not already given you everything you need to fulfil it.
22. Exhale the bullshit.
23. You only fail, if you quit.
24. Everyone’s journey is different.
25. Don’t ruin a good today byt thinking about a bad yesterday. Let It Go.
26. Without rain nothing grows, Learn to embrace the storms of your life.
28. Be somebody nobody thought you could be.
29. Move out of your comfort zone. You are willing to feel awkward and uncomfortable when you are trying something new.
30. You’re allowed to scream, you’re allowed to cry. Just don’t give up.
31. Just remember: God doesn’t plan for you to live a miserable life forever.
32. You have to have the bad days, so you can appreciate the good days even more.
33. You brightened up everything. You’ve seen more darkness than any man will in a lifetime and you never let it dim your soul.
35. Life doesn’t give us purpose. We give life purpose.
36. Sometimes, the only way to stop bad things from happening is to just get rid of what’s causing them.
37. We can never learn to fly without crashing a few times.
38. Love is the only things that makes the fight worth it and the only thing that’s gonna get us through the hard times.
39. You did what’s right, as you always do. That’s what makes you hero.
41. The best way to teach somebody something is to throw then in the deep end.
42. Never give up on something you really want. It’s difficult to wait, but worse to regret.
43. You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.
44. The quickest way to get someone’s attention, is to no longer want it.
45. Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass but learning to dance in the rain.
47. Forgive yourself for not knowing what you didn’t know before you learned it.
48. Every day may not be good but there’s good in every day.
49. Start by doing what's necessary; then do what's possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible.
50. I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
51. It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light.
53. Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
54. The only person you should try to be better than is the person you were yesterday.
55. Life's too mysterious to take too serious.
56. No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
57. If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.
58. I can be changed by what happens to me but I refuse to be reduced by it.
60. Happiness is an inside job.
61. Nothing is impossible, the word itself says “I’m possible”!
62. I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.
63. If you look at what you have in life, you’ll always have more. If you look at what you don’t have in life, you’ll never have enough.
64. Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears.
65. The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.
67. Life is 10% what happens to us and 90% how we react to it.
68. When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?
69. Things turn out best for people who make the best out of the way things turn out.
70. The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do.
72. The only difference between try and triumph is a little umph.
73. Never regret anything because at one time it was exactly what you wanted.
74. It’s not about how hard you hit.
It’s how hard you get hit and keep moving forward.
75. You walk through life much easier with a smile on your face.
76. It takes a lot of courage to forgive someone…but it takes an even bigger courage to ask for forgiveness!
77. When your mind says give up hope whispers one more try.
79. Be someone you would be proud to know
80. Be someone else’s sunshine. Be the reason someone smiles today.
81. Never regret a day in your life, “Good day gives you joy while bad day gives you experience”. Both are important for a successful life.
82. Life isn’t an adventure that should be taken fast.
Take it slow live your life, enjoy the days you have because you never know when your days will be numbered.
83. Accept that you have lost, but never accept that you have failed.
84. The scariest moment is always just before you start.
86. Dont expect a miracle; Be the miracle .
87. Im hurt, and I’m heartbroken, and I’m sad, and I’m depressed, and ive been crying, but I dont wanna let it ruin my life.
88. When someone you love breaks up with you, cry a river, build a bridge and get over it.
89. Be courageous, It’s the only place left uncrowded.
90. Do not ask God to guide your footsteps, if your not willing to move your feet.
91. Anyone can get angry… But it takes a real man to suffer ignorance and smile.
93. An army of sheep led by a lion would defeat an army of lions led by a sheep.
94. Don’t let the fear of striking out keep you away from playing the game.
95. There are so many people out there who will tell you that you can’t. What you’ve got to do is turn around and say, “Watch me.”
96. Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.
97. In the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.
98. People have different reasons for the way they live their lives. You cannot put everyone's reasons in the same box.
99. When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one that has opened for us.