Intermittent fasting, Chloe Ting workout. IU diet, and even detox water. If you have tried all these methods, but still fail to shed those pounds, time to get your gut checked instead.
Most of you overlook gut bacteria when it comes to your weight-loss routine. But, hear this- 80% of your serotonin (happy chemical) comes from your gut.
So, the more serotonin you have, the less stress-eating you do. That also means less cortisol you have.
If you didn't know, cortisol is a hormone that puts fat on your belly. The bright side of healthy gut bacteria is better digestion and fewer cravings. Now, that you know how everything comes together, time to find out how to actually maintain a healthy gut!
1. Stock on your probiotics
- Ginger lemon shots
2. Drink more water and skip sugary drinks
3. Reduce spicy food in your daily diet
4. Eliminate any food that can cause inflammation
5. Add more enzymes, collagen, and bone broth into your diet
6. Use nutrient-dense oil (olive oil, coconut oil, ghee), instead of canola oil
7. Chew your food at least 15-20 times per bite
8. Eat slowly for at least 15 minutes
Gut health is way more important than for merely losing weight! So, get it checked out today.