If you're planning a big event, gathering, party or wedding soon, you might want to keep track of the attendees that come over. You wouldn't want to risk being a super-spreader of COVID-19.
So, set up your MySejahtera QR code at the entrance and guide your guests to scan when they arrive. Here's how to get your own QR code:
1) Click this link to register.
2) Sign up by filling in your contact number, then click 'Verify'.
3) Enter your OTP digits that you would have received via SMS. Click 'Submit'.
4) Fill in the details in your profile such as your user name, business name (type of event), contact name, and current address. Click 'Submit'.
5) Now, you can print your MySejahtera QR code and set it up.
And, it's as easy as that. Make sure to adhere to the SOPs and stay safe at all times.