WATCH: Man In Condo Sets Fire To Neighbour’s Kitchen After Throwing Ciggy Buds From Upper Floor

×

SEARCH FOR

Input your search keywords and press Enter.

Trending

WATCH: Man In Condo Sets Fire To Neighbour’s Kitchen After Throwing Ciggy Buds From Upper Floor

3 Days ago
By ellephant


Based on a TikTok gone viral, a fire broke out at M Vertica KL City condo when cardboard boxes placed at a resident’s outdoor kitchen caught on fire.

The smoke that rapidly spread triggered the fire alarm and residents were seen evacuating as fast as possible.

Authorities were called in to extinguish the flames, and witnesses claimed that the fire started due to still-lit ciggarette butts from the condo above.

It was reported that the upstairs neighbour discarded the ciggarette butts into the outdoor kitchen below, sparking the blaze.

Netizens in the viral TikTok video chimed in with their comments of disapproval of the irresponsible upstairs neighbour, while highlighting the dangers of not wary ciggarette butt disposal.



condo ciggarettes Buds fire pollute


ellephant

a writer of sorts

Report

Trending


PPR Resident Gets Frustrated With Authorities When They Come To Ask Her About Her Overdue Rent

Trending   21 Hours ago

Grab User Sends In Complaint Against A Grab Driver Who Refuses To Follow Door-To-Door Grab Policy

Trending   1 Week ago

Domestic Tragedy: A Woman In Ipoh Fatally Attacked By Husband In Front Of Their Daughter Amidst Intense Argument

Trending   2 Days ago