As 6 districts in Selangor was placed under MCO 3.0 yesterday, joining the bandwagon today is Kuala Lumpur and Johor.
With rules like no dine-ins, business operations to be opened till only 12am and more, it would appear that Malaysia is once again, going through it.
As of recent, cases has been on the high, with over 3,120 yesterday, and the highest it's been in some time 3,744 today.
Under this MCO, rules are as such:
1. Food premises are allowed to operate from 6am to 12am only.
2. Dine-ins at eateries are NOT allowed, only takeaways.
3. Grocery stores, convenience stores and pharmacies are allowed to operate from 6am to 10pm.
4. Petrol stations are allowed to operate from 6am to 10pm (highway ones 24/7).
5. Hospitals and clinics are allowed to operate as usual.
6. Daily, farmer and public markets are allowed to operate from 6am to 2pm.
7. Ramadan Bazaars are allowed to operate with strict SOPs (further decisions under state government).
8. Schools to be closed on 6th and 7th of May.
As we continue in this endless cycle, here's hoping this MCO be our last one.