It's everyone's dream to have perfect teeth that lights up the room whenever they smile! But, it costs way too much for any dental care! Or, does it?
Here's an Indian folk remedy to get whiter teeth and healthier gums in days. Oil-pulling involves swishing oil around you mouth, like how you usually do with mouthwash.
What good comes out of doing this exactly?
- Reduces bacteria in your mouth
- Reduces risk of cavities, gingivitis, and bad breath
- Possibly whiten your teeth
Here's how to start, if you're up for it:
1. Put a tablespoon of coconut oil in your mouth.
2. Swish the oil around your mouth for about 10 to 15 minutes.
3. Spit out the oil and brush your teeth. And, you're done!
Make sure to relax your facial muscles and refrain from using a lot of force while swishing the oil. It's optimal to do during your shower in the morning, with an empty stomach.
Now, it's your time to shine with sparkly, healthy teeth!