We've watched wedding films or really seen our friends struggle to walk down the aisle while wearing their lengthy bridal trains.
This wedding emcee used TikTok to show how the bride walked down the aisle, ascended the steps to the wedding dais, and highlighted each step she made correctly without tripping over her train.
Here's the step-by-step:
1. Stop in front of the wedding dais
2. Allow the groom to help the bride up the stairs
3. Stop again once reached halfway to the top
4. Groom to go a step higher and help the bride up again
5. And voila, the bride's up the wedding dais properly without tripping
Check out the full video here:
@emcee.amerdeen Lepas ni inshaa Allah takde kes terpijak veil ke silap step ke and sebagainya. Save sesiap okay! #pengacaramajlisperkahwinan #momenkahwin #emceemalaysia original sound - emcee.amerdeen