As you age, there are some things you think about. We're all about #YOLO but here are some things to keep in mind and practice as early as you possibly can. We promise, they're the big things.
Check them out.
1. Look after your health
Party every once in awhile, but make sure you:
- Get 8 hours of quality sleep
- Eat lesser processed food
- Do your skincare
2. Anger and resentment are poison
It was Buddha that said:
'Holding onto anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die'. Anger will tire you, mentally, physically, emotionally. Forgive and forget, not for them, but for you.
3. Power is found in the mundane
Have good sleep, work smart, exercise, read, walk in the sunlight and drink a cup of coffee. That's how you live mortal life, immortally.
4. What you do today, is who you become tomorrow
Everything compounds over time, the positive and the negative. Your habits are the architects of your life.
5. You're allowed to be happy, now
Happiness isn't the destination, it's the journey. Happy days make happy years makes a happy life.
6. You don't have to have it all figured out
Everyone is winging it, so stop questioning yourself over every little thing.
7. Surround yourself with those who are better than you
'If you're the smartest person in the room, you're in the wrong room'. People impact your life, you choose how.