We're all about Instagrammable food aka anything that looks good for the Gram, and our tummies. This time, we're bringing the epic rainbow grilled cheese sandwich on your virtual plates! After all, if you can't travel to get this hyped sandwich, how about make one instead?
Inspired by: Hot Beauty Health
Bread, 2 slices
Mozzarella cheese, grated
Sprinkles (for garnish)
1. Toast one side of the two slices of bread.
2. In four bowls, divide the grated mozzarella cheese. Then, add the food colouring of your choice.
3. Melt each bowl of cheese in the microwave for 30 seconds.
4. On a plate, place a slice of the bread, toasted side down. Spread the melted cheese in four stripes down the bread.
5. Pop the other slice on top, with the toast side up.
6. Spread a little butter over the toast top. Then, pop it back under the grill to further melt. Add some sprinkles for a colorful garnish.