#Latest SOPs, as announced by MKN:
• Districts in Selangor under MCO, from 6th May to 17th May:
1. Hulu Langat
5. Kuala Langat
•The rest of the districts (Kuala Selangor, Sabak Bernam, Ulu Selangor) are under CMCO.
• Eateries allowed to operate from 6 AM to midnight
• Convenient stores allowed to operate from 6 AM to 10 PM
• Petrol stations (except on highways, which allowed to operate 24 hours) are allowed to open from 6 AM to 10 PM
• Hospitals, clinics, etc, operating as usual
• Sunday markets are allowed to operate from 6 AM - 2 PM
• Ramadhan Bazaars still allowed to open under strict SOPs
# Hari Raya SOPs
Ziarah Hari Raya (visitations) allowed as below:
MCO: 1st Syawal only (limited to 15 people)
CMCO: 1 - 3 Syawal (limited to 20 people)
RMCO: 1 - 3 Syawal (limited to 25 people)
• Rumah Terbuka (open houses) are strictly not allowed.
• Graveyard visitation only allowed for CMCO & RMCO areas but limited to 6 people per graveyard.
• Except for those under CMCO & RMCO, Eid prayers in mosques are strictly prohibited for MCO areas.
Lastly, interstate travel is still not allowed. That means no going to Melaka to buy cincau, and certainly no balik kampung for Raya again this year, folks.