Trigger Warning: Gore
Ouch, that’ll probably sting for quite some time!
The Emergency Medical Rescue Services (EMRS) attended to a rather distressing case yesterday, which involved removing a rod arrow from a man’s hand.
The victim, an 18-year-old, was admitted into the Ranau Hospital following a freak spearfishing accident earlier in the day.
As for the cause of the gore injury, it was believed that he had accidentally released the arrow without realizing the gun was aimed at his hand.
Despite the chaos, EMRS managed to tend to the situation swiftly and he’s now recovering.