“Lethal Bite” Msian’ Suffers Severe Sickness For More Than A Week After Eating Snow While Travelling

×

SEARCH FOR

Input your search keywords and press Enter.

Travel

“Lethal Bite” Msian’ Suffers Severe Sickness For More Than A Week After Eating Snow While Travelling

29-Jan-2024
By DN21

For this man, a few minutes of joy quickly spiralled into days of near-death sickness, and it was all because he ate snow.

Although we’ve seen a fair share of video showcasing people turning out alright from eating snow on social media, apparently it wasn’t Herman’s luck during his recent Japan trip.

Taking to TikTok to warn others against the fun act, he explained how he began to suffer a severe reaction just moments afterward, which lasted for eight days.

From coughing to fever and even body aches, it goes to show that even a lick of snow contains countless bacteria that’s harmful for the body to consume.

@hermanrawi

Biasalah kita melayu batak haha never again

original sound - Herman Rawi - Herman Rawi

#goodymy #GoodyDN21 #fyp #viral #TikTok #Malaysia #travelling #snowflakes #snowball #danger #hazardous #health #awareness


DN21

Writing is a form of escapism. A picture may convey a thousand words, but it only takes ONE story to captivate all.

Report

Trending


“Aragog Dines Here!” Warung’s Backdrop In Indonesia Bears Eerie Resemblance To “The Forbidden Forest” In Harry Potter

Travel   2 Weeks ago

Grab User Sends In Complaint Against A Grab Driver Who Refuses To Follow Door-To-Door Grab Policy

Trending   1 Week ago

Domestic Tragedy: A Woman In Ipoh Fatally Attacked By Husband In Front Of Their Daughter Amidst Intense Argument

Trending   2 Days ago