Beauty supplement, although not necessarily essential, adds a certain boost to our daily health routine. If you‘re looking to expand your beauty routine, adding supplements to your regimen could be beneficial. Here’s what we recommend:
1. For Hair, Skin, And Nails
• Nature's Bounty Hair, Skin and Nails supplement helps with hair growth, and ingredients like antioxidants and hyaluronic acid it contains also helps with skin betterment.
2. For Anti-Aging
• Vital proteins Collagen Peptides powder promotes collagen production which helps maintain youthful appearance.
3. For overall wellbeing
• Most women who've tried evening primrose oil supplements stated it helps with their menstruation cramps, as well as overall improvement on health. This one from Blackmore is fairly affordable and easy to find in the nearest drugstores.
4. For eyes
• Made with 7 types of berries, Brand's Innershine Berry Essence claims to protect the skin against free radical damage from UV exposure and maintains healthy eyesight.
5. For good sleep
• The key to looking glowing is getting enough sleep. These gummies from Natrol are perfect for those who have a little trouble sleeping at night, and in the long run, prevent dark circles.
Lastly, please do not consume supplements without consulting with a doctor first. You could be at risk of damaging your kidneys if you're not careful. Be responsible!