Just a few days ago, a Malaysian woman known as Layla Azli shared a disturbing video on TikTok while she was in the middle of her meal. She mentioned that she noticed her soy sauce bottle was running low, so she decided to finish it. However, when she poured the sauce onto her meal for the second time, she made a horrifying discovery the bottle was filled with cockroaches!
@laylaazli memang ku sumpah kau 7 keturunan lipas tak bole bertelur #fypage suara asli - Basyirstory - Basyirstory
As revolting as it sounds, Layla had already taken a few bites of her food that were mixed with the contaminated soy sauce before she noticed the insects inside.
The video quickly went viral, with many netizens expressing their disgust at the sight of cockroaches in the soy sauce bottle. Some were puzzled about how the insects managed to get inside the bottle, while others inquired about Layla's health after consuming the tainted soy sauce. She concluded by issuing a warning for everyone to be cautious and check their soy sauce bottles for any signs of contamination.